Monday, September 29, 2014

Baby Micah!!


Baby Micah is here! Well, he's been here for a little while now but I am kind of behind in my blogging life.  I got to meet this sweet little bundle when we went to Spokane for Labor Day and let me just say that I am in love. He is SO cute and precious and looks just like Marek did almost 5 years ago this week.  I can't wait to see him again in November when they make the trek to Boise.  

During our visit I got the chance to take some family pics with the newest addition.  I am always looking for a chance to practice my photography so this was a perfect opportunity! 

the new family of five- crazy! 
sweet brothers 
siblings
sweet McKenna
toes!!
well, you can't get them all to smile- at least I can't!
Mama and her baby boy 

the mens
We've already facetimed (is that a verb?) a few times since Labor Day and little Micah is quite a bit bigger- so sad! I'm excited that we're closer to him and the rest of his family now though. No more long flights- now it's just a long drive (which is exponentially better)!

-Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment