Sunday, October 12, 2014

What's been going on...

There hasn't been anything noteworthy going on here lately- thank goodness! I am so thankful to have life be back to "normal" for a little while.  We've settled into our routine with preschool, errands, walks to the playground.  Things are feeling more settled each day.  Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to:

Isla at the dentist- she demanded she get in the chair even though it was Knox visiting the dentist

Dancing around in our Halloween jammies

they still love each other!
Dressing ourselves to go to the store
Dorothy & the Scarecrow...did I mention I love Halloween?
potty training- my favorite!

just hanging out without our pants
Peg & Cat pretty much did the potty training for me- thank you PBS!
Isla is going to be Robin for Halloween this year.
Making a campfire in the backyard
Shopping carts at Trader Joes
Even Batman needs a nap...
This is how I found her and she was yelling for help- this one's a climber
practicing for the camping trip
Spidergirl
Knox at his dentist appointment
-Stacie 

No comments:

Post a Comment